Posted to builds@apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/12/18 09:50:24 UTC

MSDN license for Apache build machine

After discussion with infra folk on IRC, I'm going to use my MSDN
account (donated by MS to me for ASF work) to obtain the C/C++ compiler
to install on the new Hudson Windows build machine (hudson-win.apache.org).

Just posting the fact here so it appears on the mailing list for
posterity, in case people wondered where it came from.

Regards,
Tim

Re: MSDN license for Apache build machine

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 18/Dec/2009 12:38, Gavin wrote:
>> From: Tim Ellison [mailto:t.p.ellison@gmail.com]
>> Thanks Gavin.  Can you please grab the VisualStudio 2008 professional
>> image [1,2] and leave it on the server for me, then send me the license
>> key.  Thanks.
>
> Hi Tim, it's in your downloads folder. No key to download to you should be
> good to go.

Thanks Gavin.  Done

c:\>cl
Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.21022.08
for 80x86

usage: cl [ option... ] filename... [ /link linkoption... ]

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Gav...

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.