Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com> on 2007/02/12 14:16:23 UTC

How to set and process x509 security token header

Hi, I am trying to find an sample that showing how to use the X509 token
profile, the sample server and client code that processing and
generating the X509 token profile,  but could not find any. Can some one
help me by pointing me the way of doing that? Is there a link to the
sample code or introductions? Most of the samples out there are showing
how to use the username token profile.

Thanks

Louis

RE: How to set and process x509 security token header

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.
Hi,

I would like to know how to can create a x509 token profile head that
encrypts the soap body. The sample code there creates several username
tokens and adds them into the RequestSecurityToken. But I don't want any
username token. Can some one show me how to do it?

Thanks,

Lule

Check the svn. It has implementation for all the interop tests defined
by OASIS.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j/trunk/interop/

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas :: http://wso2.org/ :: Oxygen for Web Services
Developers

RE: How to set and process x509 security token header

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.
Thanks,

Lule

Posted by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com>.