Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com> on 2022/07/28 07:19:04 UTC

回复: Re:Re: ​[VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Client Go Native 2.1.1.

+1
I checked the following items:

(1).Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
(2).License and Notice are correct in the source package.
(3).All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
(4)Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

Then I and my team members verified the importance test cases, such as pub/sub message , acl message, message tracing for pub/sub by go sdk. And the functions is all correct!