Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/25 06:54:40 UTC

[TEST] Struts Maven Archetypes 2.5.22

Hi,

I have prepared a test build [1] of the Maven Archetypes but there is
one issue which I don't know how to resolve. A maven-archetype.xml
catalog is empty so it isn't possible to use the command [2] to test
the archetypes. When installed locally, there is no problem with them.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestruts-1099/
[2] maven archetype:generate
-DarchetypeCatalog=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestruts-1099/

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [TEST] Struts Maven Archetypes 2.5.22

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
I found a one small problem, fixed it and I will prepare a new test package.