Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Anja Fischer, IBE" <an...@ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de> on 2007/07/06 10:31:22 UTC

struts validation

Hi all,

I use the struts validation plugin. Now tomcat runs into a
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Cannot load a validator resource
from '/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml, /WEB-INF/validation.xml'

Like it is described in the struts user guide I replaced the dtd in
validation.xml and validator-rules.xml with

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Commons Validator Rules Configuration 1.0//EN"
"http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_0.dtd">

I don't have an idea what is still going wrong and there is nothing more
to find in the internet. Please send me your help.

Many regards,
Anja

AW: AW: struts validation

Posted by "Anja Fischer, IBE" <an...@ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de>.

Hi Jorge,

it's running now because I replaced the struts lib with the latest
build! But I don't have a clue what the problem was.
Thank you for your help.

Best wishes
Anja

Posted by Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@defactops.com>.