Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/13 19:58:17 UTC

Changing the size of the whiteboard OM 5.1.0

If I change the size of the whiteboard through the user interface
the new size is not retained.

If I set the new size in the WML file manually it works roperly.

Please double-check it.

Re: Changing the size of the whiteboard OM 5.1.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

you can always check at https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/

> For the time being I have only OM 4 and OM 5.
> I also need to find out how to transfer material
> from an old version to a newer one.
> Obviously with backup and restore but this has never
> worked properly for me.

It was designed for this task
if it's not working please file JIRA and provide reproducible steps :)))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Changing the size of the whiteboard OM 5.1.0

Posted by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.