Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Eva Sheeva <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 14:57:04 UTC

Shipping Kafka logs

Hello

Can you please point me to the doc or guide me on shipping kafka logs to
elk. I understand it is a little different than how we ship other logs to
elk. Kindly help me with this

Thanks

Re: Shipping Kafka logs

Posted by Eva Sheeva <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Liam, I'm trying with Filebeat but i'm unsure what filter should i
use for kafka logs. I need all the controller.log, server.log
and state-change.log to be shipped. I tried using grok filter but that is
throwing error. Do you have any info on the filter to be used for Kafka
logs?

Regards

Fwd: Shipping Kafka logs

Posted by Liam Clarke <li...@adscale.co.nz>.