Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/06 07:45:01 UTC

Is it new applications developed can integrate with apache lenya ??

hi...
i'm newbie in cocoon and lenya. i have already up lenya server (lenya
1.2.4 n cocoom 2.1.7) on top tomcat server. My question are :
1. Can i up my cocoon server at the same time lenya up too?
2. Can i create new application based on cocoon then the application
can integrate with lenya cms??

tq

mister ijoi

Re: Is it new applications developed can integrate with apache lenya ??

Posted by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com>.
On 1/6/06, Christoph Hermann <ch...@guschtel.de> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 07:45 schrieb zulhisham abu nawar:
>
> Hello,
>
> > i'm newbie in cocoon and lenya. i have already up lenya server (lenya
> > 1.2.4 n cocoom 2.1.7) on top tomcat server. My question are :
> > 1. Can i up my cocoon server at the same time lenya up too?
>
> yes. Lenya is cocoon-based, so its already running.
how i want to access my cocoon??
my lenya is localhost:8080/lenya

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@guschtel.de>.