Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Thomas Kratz <ei...@googlemail.com> on 2010/04/19 19:58:45 UTC

[vysper] cant receive messages after re-connect

HI,

I build my release with vysper and now im into big trouble.

I have say two users, one is on the server side and has a permanent
connection. The other one is the client. both connect with smack api
to release 0.5 of vypser.
if I disconnect the client and reconnect afterwards it doesnt get any
messages sent by the server.

I can see the users presence change with a new resource id, but when
the server sends messages nothing gets out to the client.

Any really quick hint would be very appreciated.

Regards Thomas

--
http://www.buchmanager.com
http://thomaskratz.blogspot.com

Re: [vysper] cant receive messages after re-connect

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Well, a couple of questions might shed light into this problem:
+ On reconnect, is the client requesting the roster? If yes, is the
contact on the roster?
+ You say "doesnt get any message". Do you have a message dump?
+ In the log, do you see the message get's relayed? Or do you see a
delivery failure?
+ What is the type of the message sent?
+ Is this messages directed to a resource?
+ Can you debug and have a look into the ResourceRegistry before
disconnect and after reconnect?

  Bernd