Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by ra ar <du...@googlemail.com> on 2006/01/30 15:19:32 UTC

diff '--exclude' feature request (?)

situation:

i want to exclude this kind of files from my diff:
when i add files to the project (example: copy files from default to a
custom folder)... when i make a diff now i cant even find my own
modifications because of lots of + complete files... (a mechanism to choose
which modifications were 'real' actions and which of them were just some
automatic generated / usual stuff would be nice)

is there a workaround for this

thanks,
rar

Re: diff '--exclude' feature request (?)

Posted by John Peacock <jp...@rowman.com>.
ra ar wrote:
> i want to exclude this kind of files from my diff:
> when i add files to the project (example: copy files from default to a
> custom folder)...

You mean something like what '--no-diff-deleted' does for deletes?
Maybe '--no-diff-added' would be a more appropriate name?

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group