Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Sven Resch <sv...@inqli.com> on 2021/08/02 19:55:13 UTC

Re: Running docker gremlin-server and console on Mac Apple M1

Latest update,

Haven't tried in some time. Now with the latest updates have found that gremlin-server now does work!! Very happy :-)

MacOS Big Sur v11.4
Docker Desktop v3.5.2.18
tinkerpop/gremlin-server v3.5.1

gremlin-console v3.5.1 however still appears to lock or otherwise become non-functional on start.

Regardless... progress!

Cheers, Sven