Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by taozi <ke...@qq.com> on 2014/05/13 03:02:20 UTC

Re: Apache Shiro in an OSGi Environment

Chris Geer wrote
> We use Shiro in an OSGI environment just fine, but we did have to upgrade
> to version 1.2.1 since there were some OSGI related fixes in that release.
> The important thing to remember with OSGI is each bundle is in it's own
> class loader so if you are just referencing Shiro from multiple bundles
> you
> will get unique instances. What we do is we have a single bundle that
> initialized shiro and then exports the SecurityManager as an OSGI service
> which our other bundles import and use. That way everything is using the
> same SecurityManager instance.

I had a question, I init SecurityManager in one bundle(like xxx.service
bundle), using Spring standalone applications configuration(from
http://shiro.apache.org/spring.html), then I export SecurityManager as a
OSGI service.But I wonder how other bundles use it.For example, I want to
use SecurityManager in my ui web bundle, how do I init Shiro with that
SecurityManager imported from xxx.service bundle?
I had two questions, and wants some instructions from you.
1. bundle which want to use SecurityManager implements BundleActivator and
init with code in start method like
                      SecurityUtils.setSecurityManager(securityManager);
in this way, is the securityManager accessible only in this bundle? And
every bundle must add the code like this?
2. If a web bundle wants to use it, and init with spring like the "web
applications" chapter in this page "http://shiro.apache.org/spring.html".
What would I do?
I appreciate your help.