Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Milkowski <am...@unicast.com> on 2003/02/07 18:45:38 UTC

MOD_JK2 Connector possibly corrupting javascript files (mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll)

Dear participants of this list.

My environment is:

OS		: Windows XP
Web Server	: Apache 2.0.43
Tomcat	: 4.1.18
Connector	: mod_jk2 (mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll)

I have deployed a sample application, that includes some dhtml javascript
(HM_ScriptDOM.js)
for simplicity I placed this file in the example context

when accessing this javascript by not going thru the connector:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/examples/HM_ScriptDOM.js
behavior is as expected, no corruption occurs and some simple error is
thrown due to undefined variables

However hitting the same uri via a connector:
http://127.0.0.1/examples/HM_ScriptDOM.js seemes to be corrupting
this javascript file

Wonder if this is an environmental error, or indeed a serious defect

Attaching all relevant files that might help diagnose problem, wonder if any
of you came across this problem

for space reasons I couldnt attach HM_ScriptDOM.js, but that readily can be
obtained from
http://helikon.muze.nl/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ariadne/www/widgets/menu/HM_ScriptDOM.
js?sortby=author

regards