Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/04 18:33:39 UTC

When does incubator-suffix get dropped?

Hi,

I’ve been hearing big talky talky that Incubator suffixes are “just handled” — Git, homepage, mailing lists. When does talky talky become doey doey?

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: When does incubator-suffix get dropped?

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Gruno has said that there were problems in infrastructure with the
incubation "upgrade" process - like stuff was broken. That was most of the
hangup as I understood it.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.