Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> on 2005/07/29 17:21:13 UTC

Re: 1.3.0

> I'll help out where I can.  I posted a checklist that's copied from
> 1.2.7.  Hopefully that'll help you get started with the team-style
> checklist you're planning.  I don't expect a lot of free time today
> but will set aside time tomorrow morning and on sunday.

I'll be away at a conference most of the weekend, but I'm free all day
Monday if anything still needs to be done.

A few things I've come across so far:
- Can 1.3.0 (or 1.3 Family?) be added to the list of 'Targets' for Bugzilla?

After 'maven dist':
- The example webapp is missing from the EL sub-project
- The source code is missing from WEB-INF in (at least) the mailreader
example .war file

These aren't "bugs" so much as problems with the Maven build files... do you
want Bugzilla tickets opened for them?

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
On 7/29/05, Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> wrote:
> These aren't "bugs" so much as problems with the Maven build files... do you
> want Bugzilla tickets opened for them?

Yep.

-T.

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Nick Heudecker" <nh...@gmail.com>

> Any chance of getting JSTL added to the Struts-Blank WAR for 1.3?  Thanks.

It (the Jakarta Taglibs JSTL 1.0 implementation) will be included in the
Struts-EL example webapp, but not in the "basic" struts-blank.war file.

I don't think we could reasonably include JSTL with the blank webapp because
we're supporting both Servlet 2.3 and 2.4, which need different JSTL
versions.

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On 7/29/05, Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> wrote:
> From: "Craig McClanahan" <cr...@gmail.com>
> >> Also, can someone make sure that all of the sub-projects are listed as
> >> 'Components' ?
>
> > Added "Struts Flow" (the only missing one).
>
> EL isn't there, either.  Should it be, now that it's a separate sub-project?
> I left Bug 35931 (missing example app in EL nightly build) as 'Unknown' for
> the component.

I just added EL as a component and changed Bugzilla #35931 to that component.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Craig McClanahan" <cr...@gmail.com>

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/29/05, Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> wrote:
> From: "Wendy Smoak" <ja...@wendysmoak.com>
>
> > - Can 1.3.0 (or 1.3 Family?) be added to the list of 'Targets' for
> Bugzilla?

Added "1.3.0" to versions, and "1.3 Family" and "1.3.0 Milestone" to versions.

> Also, can someone make sure that all of the sub-projects are listed as
> 'Components' ?

Added "Struts Flow" (the only missing one).

If any Struts committer would like Bugzilla admin rights, send me your
Bugzilla username privately and I'll add you.

> Wendy Smoak

Craig

Re: 1.3.0

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.