Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Pushkar Prasad <pu...@airtightnetworks.net> on 2012/09/08 13:05:05 UTC

RE: C API for couch DB?

Hi CouchdB experts,

Is there a good C API for CouchDB? And I would love to know if there are any
documentations for the same.

All I want to know is how to write a program in C, which does the following:

1.	Insertion, Removal, Retrieval
2.	Add indexes

Thanks,

Pushkar

Re: C API for couch DB?

Posted by CGS <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The only API I know about is based on REST (not even Erlang based API). But
you can use cURL calls (or whatever) to access it.

CGS

Re: C API for couch DB?

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
<pu...@airtightnetworks.net> wrote:
> Hi CouchdB experts,
>

> Is there a good C API for CouchDB? And I would love to know if there are any
> documentations for the same.
>

> All I want to know is how to write a program in C, which does the following:
>

> 1.      Insertion, Removal, Retrieval
> 2.      Add indexes
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pushkar

I started one using curl sometimes ago but never ended. Imo using
libcurl with a good json library is enough for most of the case.

- benoit