Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 22:14:20 UTC

[HEADS-UP][DISCUSS] Renaming "trunk" to "master"

Per agreement in this thread, now that 5.11.0 is out, I sent a request
to infra [1] to rename trunk to master.
Please keep an eye on it so you don't loose work.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Re: [IMPORTANT][HEADS-UP] Renaming "trunk" to "master"

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we dont need trunk. I must have pushed that by mistake. Will try and
remove it.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Re: [HEADS-UP][DISCUSS] Renaming "trunk" to "master"

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Thank you Hadrian.

Re: [HEADS-UP][DISCUSS] Renaming "trunk" to "master"

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,