Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dorner Thomas <th...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/07/07 16:31:41 UTC

SAOP Header

Hi,

I want to place some kind of cliendID in my SOAP-Header, to know
which client have called my Service.

Can someone give me a tip how to make this ?
Is there a chance to handel this data put in the Header
without a handler?

Thanks Tomi

> T-Systems International GmbH
Service Line Systems Integration
Competence Center EDM
Department EPDM/D
> Fasanenweg 5, D 70771 Leinfelden

Tel:          +49 / 711 972-44747
Fax:         +49 / 711 972-40330
mailto:thomas.dorner@edmb.debis.com
http://www.t-systems.de

RE: SAOP Header

Posted by David Cunningham <da...@dcdominion.com>.
You may want to look at WS-Addressing. It provides some mechanisms to state
who the calls is from, the action, a unique message ID, ... I'm not sure how
far the WS-FX Addressing project (http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/addressing/)
has gotten, but it may be worth taking a look at.

Thanks,
- David

Running problem with Client application java service

Posted by Kamal Vaid <ka...@assentis.com>.
Can Body help me why this error generated when run Java Service Client

javax/servlet/ServletContext
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1627)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:1746)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1233)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.ClassUtils.findPublicStaticMethod(ClassUt
ils.java:112)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory(En
gineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.access$300(En
gineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder$1.run(EngineC
onfigurationFactoryFinder.java:179)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory(En
gineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory(En
gineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:111)
        at
localhost.AddFunctionServiceLocator.<init>(AddFunctionServiceLocator.java:10
)
        at AddFunctionClient.main(AddFunctionClient.java:14)