Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by peter adams <pa...@outlook.com> on 2017/02/10 00:28:43 UTC

High value of zk_max_latency

We run “mntr” periodically and occasionally saw high values of zk_max_latency in 10+s or even 30+s.

When that happened:
* number of alive connection is less than 150
* “fsync” does not seem to be an issue as only few reported with time less than 3s
* number of outstanding requests less than 10 or even 0

It could be related to I/O or network, what are the best ways to look into this issue? any command recommended to capture statistics for analysis?

Thanks!