Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com> on 2003/05/07 16:28:01 UTC

sslext link tag missing 'action' attribute

I downloaded sslext-struts1.1RC1-2-bin.zip from SourceForge and noticed that
the action attribute is missing form the link tag. I think this was just an
oversight because the SecureLinkTag just extends LinkTag and overrides
calculateURL() which means it inherits all other attributes from LinkTag.

So I just copied all the attributes defined for link tag in struts-html TLD
to link tag defined for
sslext TLD. There's no runtime complaint although I currently have SSL
disabled.

So, is this an oversight? I'm not really sure when the action attribute was
added to the
struts-html link tag.

robert