Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/11/04 20:21:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Apache Falcon (take 2)

Hi all,

this vote passed with only +1.

I will forward to the Incubator General mailing list.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Apache Falcon (take 2)

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Jean, For the records here is the list of folks who voted and their votes.

Total of 13 binding +1 votes and 8 non-binding +1 votes, with no 0 or -1 votes.

Binding
----------
Jean-Baptiste Onofre (IPMC)
Chris Douglas (IPMC)