Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us> on 2009/08/06 22:46:39 UTC

JAXB XFireFault

Hello,

Thanks to Gert for providing me earlier with a viable solution for the
operation wrapping/unwrapping problem using a Saxon-SE. We decided to try
and stick with Bare parameters but using the targetOperation in an
Exchange-Target as you recommended.

The full scenario is to have the File-BC Polling Service send a
<TransferDocument> to an EIP-SE Pipeline Route which in turn will send it to
a JSR181-SE TransferDocumentDataAccessService/Save and then the WSN2005-SE
Broker/Notify service.

Currently, the poller picks up the document, sends it to the pipeline
service, which sends it to the data service but then we get an XFireFault
when it attempts to parse the <TransferDocument> in JAXB libs. This data
service works fine using an HTTP binding w/o the EIP so I'm wondering if the
EIP SE is mucking with it or am I doing something wrong?

Attached is a copy of:

servicemix log:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24854096/Copy%2Bof%2Bservicemix.log
Copy+of+servicemix.log