Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Enrique Arizón <e_...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/09 19:05:25 UTC

RE: Tomcat tool similar to "top" (Solved!)

Answering myself, and in case someone else is
interested:

Looks that newest versions of tomcat mananager provide
some info about resource usage in a human readable
way. Once setup all that needed is to point to:

 http://MyServer:8080/manager/status/all

And quite detailed info will be providen about each
webapp with an output similar to:

localhost/wepapp1

Startup time: 2 ms TLD scan time: 0 ms
Active sessions: 0 Session count: 0 Max active
sessions: 0 Rejected session creations: 0 Expired
sessions: 0 Processing time: 4 ms
JSPs loaded: 0 JSPs reloaded: 0

Regards,

Enrique