Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by arun k <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 06:48:50 UTC

Running Mumak

Hai all !

 I am Masters graduate trying to use Mumak for my project.

Case 1:
I did svn checkout of common,hdfs and mapreduce from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/
I inserted proxy info in the build.xml file .
I tried to build three of them and BUILD WAS SUCCESSFUL for all three.

Case 2:
I did svn checkout of common,hdfs and mapreduce from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.21.0/ .
I inserted proxy info in the build.xml file .
I tried to build three of them and BUILD WAS SUCCESSFUL for all three.

How do i build and run Mumak now ?  Any help and suggestions ?

Regards,
Arun K