Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/07/10 14:10:28 UTC

Please help, Broken Link on object-refinery WAS [Fwd: HSSF-Gnumeric XML file format - Unreachable URL, did anyone downl oad previously?]

Dear Mr. Gilbert,

I'm a developer whom works on apache cocoon and apache POI.  We
referenced a piece of documentation hosted on www.jrefinery.com
ftp://www.jrefinery.com/pub/jworkbook/gnumeric-xml.pdf.  It is also
still linked from this page:
http://www.object-refinery.com/jworkbook/index.html.  Recently,
jrefinery has of course become object-refinery.  However the link has
not changed.  Do you know where this document currently lives and where
we may retrieve a copy?  Would you be objectionable to us mirroring this
document?

Thanks,

Andrew C. Oliver