Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Steve Horne <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 18:30:26 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Problem with navigationTree component

I have a working app that uses navigationTree (myfaces 1.1.5 / trinidad
1.0.1).  When I drop in the Trinidad 1.0.3 jars, the tree will not render
when clicking on the "expand" icon.  A page refresh will render the tree
correctly expanded.

When I click on the arrow, Firefox Web Developer reports the following
javascript errors:

["Invalid PPR response. The response-headers were:\nServer:
Apache-Coyote/1.1\nX-Powered-By: Servlet 2.4..."]  Common1_0_3.js (line
10458)

["Error ", TypeError: a5 has no properties message=a5 has no properties, "
delivering XML request status changed to ", function()]  Common1_0_3.js
(line 10458)

--
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they
are after."

- Henry David Thoreau