Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2016/02/09 09:34:19 UTC

Publicity assistance for JSPWiki

Hi,

I've been chatting to JSPWiki devs about helping out with some publicity
aspects, namely, establishing some properly manned social networks
channels for JSPWiki. One of the devs suggested I simply just get
started, which I am happy to do. Ideally I would like to establish a
Twitter and Facebook presence for JSPWiki – which naturally involves
Apache-owned branding and practically being an "official" presence for
JSPWiki.

I thought I would check first if this is okay to proceed with, or do I
need sign-off from Apache in any way?

The relevant thread is at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jspwiki-user/201602.mbox/browser

For information I currently contribute to Mozilla Thunderbird's
publicity aspects on both their current Facebook and Twitter channels,
amongst other things.

Thanks,
Dave

--