Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> on 2010/07/22 07:49:25 UTC

CouchDB Relaxback

Couchers,

I finally got around to starting what I hope is a regular series of blog posts that will help everyone keep tabs on what's happening in the community.

The first CouchDB Relaxback is here: http://blog.couch.io/post/843835847/couchdb-relaxback

I would love to get ideas for things I should cover. It can be anything from a shout-out to people who've been helping out on Stack Overflow (thanks Sam Bisbee and others, I hope I remember to do that shout out in next week's post) to just letting the world know that you've deployed a CouchApp.

Or maybe it's even bigger, like your web-site has migrated to CouchDB. Or even just normal, like you wrote a tutorial about how to get started with CouchDB and Eclipse.

Nothing is to big or to small to include in the Relaxback. But I definitely need help to keep track of it all. So feel free to reply to this thread or write me directly: jchris@apache.org

Cheers,
Chris