Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Samuel Tatipamula <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/19 13:52:55 UTC

Solr 7 - Issue with index replication to PULL replicas after schema/config change

Hi everyone,

We are running a SolrCloud (Solr 7.1.0) with 2 NRT, 2 TLOG, and 20 PULL
replicas. Recently we have observed that, after a schema push to the
Zookeeper (3.4.6), and upon hitting the collection RELOAD api, index has
stopped replicating to all the PULL replicas, and they went out of sync.
TLOG and NRT were fine.

After restarting the PULL replica, or after removing and adding back the
replica as PULL, the index started replicating again.

Please let me know if I am missing anything. This has made the task of
schema push very painful. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

Samuel.