Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Sphar <jl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 20:15:57 UTC

Cannot resolve 'cordova unresolved': three days and counting......

Hi all,

Since this is my first posting, I just want to thank the creators of and
contributors to this project. Bravo!

I can't seem to fix this import error (or what seems to be...) with
cordova-2.7.0.jar...

I've added the right stuff to the build path and everything.

Details (even screenshots!) at
StackOverflow...<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16576579/cordova-2-7-0-pushplugin-cordova-cannot-be-resolved-and-ctx-cannot-be-resolve>

Best regards, J

Re: Cannot resolve 'cordova unresolved': three days and counting......

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Pretty sure it has to do with 2.7.0 removing the deprecated "Plugin" class
that PushPlugin still relies on.

Switch all references of Plugin to CordovaPlugin and that should fix most
issues.