Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by go...@osmosis.gr on 2004/10/13 20:57:30 UTC

pass parameters from flow to sitemap

hi people

what i try to do is to call a pipeline's match from
flow. in this match i want to use a xsl where i have to pass a parameter.
but the value of the parameter is prepeared inside my flow. is it
possible?

any idea?

thnx

-- stavros

Re: pass parameters from flow to sitemap

Posted by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net>.
You can use the config <use-request-params>true</use-request-params> for
your XSLT-Transformer and then call your Sitemap within the flowscript
with params like this:

cocoon.sendPage("myXSLTPipeline?paramA=valueA&paramB=valueB");