Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/24 13:17:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #3

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 0.11.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release

[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],

* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint E1FACC15B67B2C5149224052D3B314F3B6E9C746 [3],

* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],

* source code tag "0.11.0-rc3" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,

Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12350673

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.11.0-rc3/

[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hudi/KEYS

[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1078/

[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.11.0-rc3

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- [OK] checksums and signatures
- [OK] ran validation script
- [OK] built successfully
- [OK] ran spark quickstart
- [OK] Ran few tests in IDE

sudha[23:09:51] scripts %  ./release/validate_staged_release.sh
--release=0.11.0 --rc_num=3
/tmp/validation_scratch_dir_001 ~/hudi/scripts
Downloading from svn co https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist//dev/hudi
Validating hudi-0.11.0-rc3 with release type "dev"
Checking Checksum of Source Release
Checksum Check of Source Release - [OK]

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
100 55975  100 55975    0     0   109k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
 108k
Checking Signature
Signature Check - [OK]

Checking for binary files in source release
No Binary Files in Source Release? - [OK]

Checking for DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER file exists ? [OK]

Checking for LICENSE and NOTICE
License file exists ? [OK]
Notice file exists ? [OK]

Performing custom Licensing Check
Licensing Check Passed [OK]

Running RAT Check
RAT Check Passed [OK]

~/hudi/scripts
sudha[23:10:56] scripts %

Thanks,
Sudha

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
The vote is now closed. I will send a separate email to tally the
votes and provide the final result. Thanks everyone.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #3

Posted by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
 +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

回复:[VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #3