Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "hongyun.an" <ho...@cs2c.com.cn> on 2012/06/12 09:12:24 UTC

UOF2.0-wiki

hello:everyone:

Here is the UOF2.0-wiki,
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Anhongyun/Books/Unified_Office_document_Format_2.0(UOF2.0)#UOF2.0
If you have any questions about it ,please send mail to me.

Thank you for your attention.
Best wishes.
Hongyun An
Office +8610-51659955-3102
CS2C
20F,Yingu Building,No.9 Beisihuan Xilu,Haidian District Beijing China

Re: RE: UOF2.0-wiki

Posted by "hongyun.an" <ho...@cs2c.com.cn>.
Dear Dennis:

I am sorry I have made a mistake while writing this word.The "content.xml" is corrent.It has been modified.Please update the wiki.
The "content.xml" in UOF2.0 includes the body content,here is an exmaple about UOT file's content :

--------------
hongyun.an

RE: UOF2.0-wiki

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

Re: Re: UOF2.0-wiki

Posted by "hongyun.an" <ho...@cs2c.com.cn>.
Dear Peter:

no,UOF v2.0 is not available on the Internet cause it is draft now.
I don't know why http://www.uof.org.cn/ could not be reachable.
I will survey it.

Best wishes.
hongyun.an