Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lukas Bradley <lu...@somnia.com> on 2003/06/23 19:16:47 UTC

Tomcat web.xml web-app/error-page support

Does Tomcat support the web.xml DTD web-app/error-page option?  It is parsed
in the org.apache.catalina.startup.WebRuleSet, but I've never seen any
documentation on it.

Anything out there?

Lukas

Re: Tomcat web.xml web-app/error-page support

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Doh! Its now on my to fix list.

-Tim

Posted by Lukas Bradley <lu...@somnia.com>.
> > Does Tomcat support the web.xml DTD web-app/error-page option? It

> > is parsed in the org.apache.catalina.startup.WebRuleSet, but I've

> > never seen any documentation on it.

> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#error

Thanks for the quick response, Jason. I apologize for not searching
thoroughly enough. I swear I thought I looked in misc.

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>.
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:16, Lukas Bradley wrote:
> Does Tomcat support the web.xml DTD web-app/error-page option?  It is
> parsed in the org.apache.catalina.startup.WebRuleSet, but I've never seen
> any documentation on it.

Please see the FAQ:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#error

You will have to scroll down though as the anchor for error is set to
'properties' by mistake, talking of which what is the best way to report such
errors Tim?

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org