Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2011/08/19 04:36:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Patanachai Tangchaisin as Airavata PPMC member/committer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata Incubator has asked Patanachai Tangchaisin to become a committer based on his contributions to the project [1]. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Patanachai to Airavata.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1]  - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=patanachai#selectedTab=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin:user-profile-stream-panel