Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Vpupkin <ge...@maas.de> on 2007/11/06 18:27:16 UTC

Re: How to configure jcr plugin to point to existing repository

Edgar Poce wrote:

> I think you are right, the class that registers the repository[1] and
> the xml file that declares the jboss mbean service[2] should be fixed.
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/rmi/server/jmx/JCRServer.java
> [2]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/main/resources/jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml
>
> Feel free to create a jira issue.
>
> br,
> edgar

Edgar, 10x for advice! ;) But could u pls post your full configuration with
JR-repository with Eclipse?
Most important for me will be :
- applicationServer + version
- JR-version
- eclipse version
- Plugin version
- JVM version.

I try to configure it with my env, but still without success :(

My Env looks like:
AppServer :geronimo/tomcat 1.1.1
JR 1.3.3
Eclipse 3.2.1
CRX Feature for Eclipse 3.6.2
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

When i try to make a new RepositoryConnection by
JCRRepoTab->New->Conf..new..(RMI)..->
Repository RMI URL = //:1099/JMXConnector

i get just repository exception :(
Could somebody share some success-story about using JR-plugin ?