Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/04 19:23:19 UTC

What does return if there are two SQL statements executed?

I have a feeling this is dependent on the underlying ADO libraries. If
I have two DELETE statements in a single ibatis statement, do I get the
count from just the last DELETE? I'm using SQL Server.

<delete id="DeleteUser" parameterClass="int">
 DELETE FROM Roles WHERE UserId = #value#;
 DELETE FROM User WHERE UserId = #value#;
</delete>

Re: What does return if there are two SQL statements executed?

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
I think, you will have the last count, make a try

-Gilles