Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/05/06 16:56:12 UTC

Should the providers listed on Apache OFBiz confluence have landing page for OFBiz on their website

We have many service providers listed on Apache OFBiz confluence page. This
is a good thing.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

I found that few providers don't even mention Apache OFBiz anywhere on
their website. Their marketing does not acknowledge or talk about services
on Apache OFBiz.

I think it is fair for the Apache OFBiz community to require at least one
landing page on providers' websites describing their services related to
Apache OFBiz.

I would love to know comments on this idea/concern.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
Cell: + 1 509 398 3120

Re: Should the providers listed on Apache OFBiz confluence have landing page for OFBiz on their website

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma