Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "S. Asif Imam" <as...@protelnetworks.com.pk> on 2002/05/27 07:30:28 UTC

Some problem with XercesDOMSupport under a thread ?

Hi All,

May be a new question for every one in this list.

I am  trying to run Transformation in  multi-threads (Xerces DOM  to XALAN transformation), and write results in a file (managing a thread queue).
The  time I declare

XercesDOMSupport theDOMSupport;
XercesParserLiaison theParserLiaison(theDOMSupport);

My queue thread stops. Some thing very un predictable. and when I comment the call to class managing trasnformation it works fine..

Any clue ? Idea ??

I am using RogueWave thread Libraries (will post this to RogueWave too) .

Thanx in advacne.
Regards
Asif.
ps: C++  is my coding platform.