Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chay Weei Jye <wj...@pd.jaring.my> on 2002/09/09 05:15:19 UTC

last login?

Hi,

I have a few questions, hopefully someone can give me some hints.

I notice that last login time for any user is always "1970-01-01
08:00:00.0" although this is not correct. You can see this by logging in as
admin, then "user browser". Has anyone encountered this? Any ideas how to
fix this?

Another JS question:
If I set automatic.logout.save = true -> this will throw an exception
("Horrible") whenever I click on logout. How do I fix this?

Lastly, how do I set/change the default language for JS?

Thanks.