Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de> on 2003/09/09 16:33:58 UTC

Re: what is xdoclet-ojb-module status?

The xdoclet ojb module is intended to produce the repository and torque
schemas from javadoc tags (your first step).

In your second step the problem is that the torque folks decided to
include the version number in the names of newer dtd versions which of
course breaks older table schemas (which otherwise work well). I will
include an option to the xdoclet ojb task in the next version that allows
to specify the path of the dtd.

Your third step has nothing to do with either the xdoclet ojb module nor
ojb, but only with torque. I would suggest that you register with the
torque user mailing list and post your problems there as it seems that
torque generates wrong sql for your particular case.

For my uses (hsqldb CVS, mysql3/4, oracle8i) this whole path works pretty
well.

Tom