Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2015/02/09 10:35:33 UTC

Board Report 2015-02

Hey all,

I put up a first draft of the board report. We missed last month’s deadline which is why we are reporting this month (and in 2 months again). Feel free to add to it. I will submit it later this week.

Greetings, Marcel

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51809835

Re: Board Report 2015-02

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.