Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com> on 2005/11/27 18:48:47 UTC

Seperate local repository for plugins?

I would like to use a separate local repository for maven plugins and
application projects. Is this possible?

--
barry kaplan
groups1@memelet.com

Re: Seperate local repository for plugins?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The other issue should cover it as you'd just delete your local
project repository - feel free to vote and comment on your case.

- Brett

Posted by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.