Posted to user@spark.apache.org by mahzad kalantari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 19:03:06 UTC

GraphX performance feedback

Hi all

My question is about GraphX, I 'm looking for user feedbacks on the
performance.

I read this paper written by Facebook team that says Graphx has very poor
performance.
https://engineering.fb.com/core-data/a-comparison-of-state-of-the-art-graph-processing-systems/

Has anyone already encountered performance problems with Graphx, and is it
a good choice if I want to do large scale graph modelling?

Thanks!

Mahzad

Re: GraphX performance feedback

Posted by mahzad kalantari <ma...@gmail.com>.