Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Admir Hodzic <ad...@oceandc.blue> on 2021/05/06 12:28:56 UTC

Spring Boot sample app available

Hi all,

We have made a Spring Boot sample app integrating Apache Fortress into
Spring Security.

Check it out at:

https://gitlab.com/ocean-dc/spring-boot-apache-fortress-sample

Basically, one simple class (FortressSecurityConfigurerAdapter) does all the
work connecting Spring Security to Fortress.

After that, all authentication and role-based authorization are standard
Spring Boot code.

Feedback is welcome.

Admir

Ocean-DC

RE: Spring Boot sample app available

Posted by Admir Hodzic <ad...@oceandc.blue>.
Thanks Shawn.

>> Also, with your permission, I'd like to share your project on sites like twitter and linkedin.

Sure, you have my permission.

Regards,
Admir

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.