Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/06/13 14:14:50 UTC

[C2] [Update] I18nTransformer with date-time and number formatting.

Hi, Cocooners!

As I promised, I've implemented some new possibilities in I18nTransformer2
and corrected samples and the dictionary. Patch is attached.
What's new:
    - date-time localized formatting (in substitution params too)
    - number formatting, including currency and percent format (in
substitution params too)
    - locale support (only for date, number formatting, not in dictionaries
yet)
    - samples are changed to show new capabilities
    - xdocs/i18n.xml was changed to reflect new features
    - corrected German translation
    - a stylesheet for merging dictionaries and generating keys

Could anybody apply this patch and check if it's working?

I couldn't run any of sub-sitemap sample. Sub-sitemaps compile but Cocoon
gives a wrong response - browser tries to download something or closes
connection. Something's changed since I was out.

My config:
    Win NT 4.0
    Tomcat 3.3-dev
    Sun JDK 1.3