Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 13:40:45 UTC

AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Meeting notes

Hi All,

Imesh, Udara and I had a hangout session today.

We discussed progress of the project till now. Had a demo of whatever is
done till now which included running aws extension and see if configure
method of extension gets called on deploying application on ec2.

I am currently using AWS Java SDK to interact with AWS IaaS to manage load
balancers. But  it has been suggested to use JClouds api.

There is a plan to have hangout session for all, once basic functionality
of extension is completed.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Meeting notes

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I have committed all my latest changes for aws extension in my GitHub
repository. Please feel free to try it out and give feedback.

GitHub URL : https://github.com/swaprp15/stratos

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.