Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthias Leisi <ma...@dnswl.org> on 2019/03/10 20:43:04 UTC

sa-update.dnswl.org to be moved to new IP

FYI, we are moving sa-update.dnswl.org <http://sa-update.dnswl.org/> to a new host and IP.

rsync and Apache are already up and running on the new machine (should be accessible at http://116.203.4.105/ <http://116.203.4.105/>). We will make the change in DNS tomorrow, Monday March 11 during office hours (CET). I don’t expect a lot of noise, but the monitor script may complain until everything has stabilized.

The old machine will continue to run until about the end of the month, so delays due to DNS caching etc should not hurt users.

— Matthias

  <https://www.dnswl.org/>
Matthias Leisi, Project Leader dnswl.org <https://www.dnswl.org/>
Mail reputation – Protect against false positives

matthias@dnswl.org <ma...@dnswl.org> | Twitter: @dnswlorg <https://twitter.com/dnswlorg>