Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/02/14 16:03:29 UTC

How to modify the (global) default securitygroup?

Hello,

In the light of recent UDP based attacks (NTP/DNS/SNMP
reflection/amplification) I was thinking to hack the global default
security group so that at least NTP and SNMP are protected in the whole
cloud. By default the security groups come with everything blocked on
ingress and all accepted on egress, I'd like to tune this a bit, have
some ports open by default and some blocked.

Any suggestions?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro