Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2006/04/17 17:17:56 UTC

Sean Sullivan perms on POI

Please give Sean perms on POI.  He swore the POI swear and was voted in.
  He's already Jakarta.

Attached to the vote was the "if he fails to use commit privs within 3
mos after they are granted (meaning comes in and does nothing)
or at some point becomes bound by such an agreement" then the
auto-expire (thus no second vote will be required).  I'll probably
make this the bla bla on our "fast track" committers (other jakarta
folks who want in) when I propose them so that we don't have to vet them
as thoroughly (low risk).  I'll ask other committers who propose to do
the same and they probably will as well.

thanks,

andy